A man and a woman were both found burned to death in a red Hyundai sports car set on fire in the woods near Yiwu, Zhejiang province on January 6. Witnesses say that they saw something tied to the two people and that it didn’t ‘look like a regular accident’, according to reports.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020