Millionaire recycling tycoon and self-proclaimed ‘Beloved Chinese Role Model’ Chen Guangbiao has seemingly bounced back unperturbed after a failed attempt to purchase the New York Times, and is now telling reporters that he has his eyes set on the Wall Street Journal. Oh, and that he is ‘very good at working with Jews’.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More