Not everyone needs a business investment visa to start your own business in Hong Kong…


This Tuesday evening, the good guys at WYND co-working space right in the heart of SOHO and LKF have asked me to come and have a fireside chat about the types of immigration status available if you are a foreign national visitor to Hong Kong yet fancy getting involved in business here.

The topics I anticipate covering are business investment visa, working visa, working holiday visa, training visa, dependant visa, student visa, the immigration arrangements for non-local graduates and the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme.

This session is designed to provide an essential overview of the visa types that might be relevant for you as you seek to gain a foothold on residence in the HKSAR.

Most important, though, it gives you an opportunity to button hole me and have all your questions answered – for free!

I will stick around after the session for as long as it takes to make sure you know what you need to do next regarding any Hong Kong visa application you are thinking of making.

Hope to see you then!

The session is 100% free but does require eventbrite registration.

You can do this now, here.

WHEN Tuesday June 17, 2014 @ 7pm

WHERE Wynd Co-Working Space

LOCATION  Room 1003, 43-55 Wyndham Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Central.

CONTACT +852 3462 2777


MAP Directions Here

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

How to Apply for the Right of Abode in Hong Kong (American Club Talk)

How to Apply for a Hong Kong  Business Investment Visa = Without Paying for Professional Help

Get the Hong Kong Visa Extension Kit Here – 100% Free!

Sign Up for the Hong Kong Visa D-I-Y Kit – Also 100% Free!

Applying for a Hong Kong Visitor Visa – Video Presentation by the Hong Kong Visa Geeza

Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza