On May 29, 2014 The Henley Group sponsored a talk on How to Apply for the Right of Abode in Hong Kong at the American Club.

Watch this video on YouTube.

We originally produced a version of this presentation last year.

However, this time we can bring the material to life a bit more with an actively engaged audience and a lovely ambiance to the session all told.

I hope you get value from it.

The Other Segments of this Talk

Part 1 – The Make Up of My Presentation

Part 2 - 7 Years in Hong Kong – Do You Qualify?

Part 3 –  Hong Kong Ordinary Residence & When it Starts

Part 4 - Maintaining & Breaking Your Ordinary Residence

Part 5 - Settlement & Only Place of Permanent Residence

Part 6 - Paperwork & Process

Part 7 - Keeping it & Losing it!

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

What long stay Hong Kong visa options exist for the elderly parents of temporary residents of Hong Kong?

How to apply for the right of abode in Hong Kong – documents required

Will one month as a visitor between resident visas break my continuity of residence for the purposes of a right of abode application?

How can a foreign national permanent resident of Hong Kong get a HKSAR passport?

What can be said to constitute ‘ordinary residence’ for the purposes of a right of abode application for Hong Kong?

Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza