Robocoin, a Bitcoin ATM machine, was deployed in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Robocoin was first launched in Vancouver, Canada, in October 2013, which caused a sensation. Since then, this product has been purchased by over 1,900 individuals and enterprises around the world. According to Jordan Kelley, chief executive officer of Robocoin, Asia’s demand for Bitcoins […]
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?