The Chinese icebreaker Xuelong, which had been blocked behind heavy Antarctic ice for four days after it was sent to rescue a trapped Russian ship, finally made its escape on Tuesday at 18:30 Beijing time, days before requested US icebreaker Polar Star would reach the ice field.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More