It’s usually the other way around; North Korean state media reprinting The Onion as fact, or Chinese media falling for The New Yorker’s satire column. This time, however, the Western Media Bullshit Detector © must have been broken, because a plethora of reasonably respectable sources incorrectly reported that Kim Jong Un had his uncle executed by (and I’m paraphrasing here) stripping him naked and feeding him to more than 100 starving dogs.
Latest China News
- Can I Get A Depedant Visa For An Elderly Parent If I Have A Permanent HK ID Card?
- It’s Grim out There: China’s Economy in the Year of the Dragon
- Chinese Space Startups Aim to Reach SpaceX’s Milestones from a Decade Ago, Focusing on Lower Costs and Reusable Rockets
- Hong Kong Visa Approval Rate | ImmD Report Card | February 2024
- China’s Nvidia Contender Cambricon Tech Struggles To Push Chinese-Made AI Chips as It Marks 7th Consecutive Year of Losses