Good news craft beer lovers, Slow Boat is looking for new marketing manager and taproom manager for their new Sanlitun brewpub, which opens soon, with competitive salary and sufficient beers to make it a sloshy affair are guaranteed. Needless to say, a passion for beers is a must.
1. Marketing Manager
This full-time role offers a huge amount of flexibility, a wide range of learning opportunities, and room for growth within the company. You’d be working closely with all departments to carry out the day-to-day activities involved in marketing craft beer in China. This person should be upbeat and forward-thinking. This position requires exceptional and bilingual communication and organizational skills with superior attention to detail. Self motivation, confidence, energy and creativity are essential in this position.
- Creating and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
- Coordinating all communications and marketing projects throughout the brewery, brewpub, taproom, and distribution partners.
- Moving multiple projects forward.
- Foreseeing and creating opportunities in the marketing of Slow Boat Brewery.
If this sounds like you, send an email with cover letter to [email protected].
2. Taproom Manager
This position will be a full-time job on the ground and behind the scenes at the Taproom. S/he is organized, personable and confident managing a group of bartenders and kitchen staff in both English and Chinese. You come to the job with proven F&B management experience in China, new ideas, and an understanding of craft beer.
- Working front-of-house and providing customer service.
- Recruiting staff and developing team.
- Marketing taproom and managing events.
- Controlling stock, organizing and maintaining taproom.
- Managing kitchen and food safety.
- Accounting Taproom.
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email with cover letter to [email protected].
Cheers and good luck!
More stories by this author here.
Visit the original source and full text: the Beijinger Blog