Since news began to surface of President Xi Jinping’s visit to the Qingfeng steamed bun house in Beijing last month, the eatery has not only gained notoriety around the country but has now become a meeting ground for petitioners. Groups of protestors were photographed outside of the shop recently with signs and banners accusing the government of obscurantism in hopes to attract attention from relevant departments.
Latest China News
- China’s Role in Sri Lanka’s Debt Crisis
- DealShot: 17 Deals Worth $210 Million With China Merchants Capital, CCB Investment And Others
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand