Since news began to surface of President Xi Jinping’s visit to the Qingfeng steamed bun house in Beijing last month, the eatery has not only gained notoriety around the country but has now become a meeting ground for petitioners. Groups of protestors were photographed outside of the shop recently with signs and banners accusing the government of obscurantism in hopes to attract attention from relevant departments.
Latest China News
- China Media Intelligence Services Expand Offerings Across Asia
- Youzu Net Profit Down 20.56% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- Galeries Lafayette To Open Third Chinese Store In Guiyang In 2022
- DealShot: 8 Deals Topping $500 Million Involving China Structural Reform Fund, Orbimed Among Others
- TikTok To Hire 3,000 Engineers Worldwide In Three Years