The working holiday visa and the Hong Kong employment visa are 2 completely different animals…

Watch this video on YouTube.


I’m an Australian citizen in Hong Kong, working under a working holiday visa which only permits me to work 3 months per employer.

Is the only way around this to be sponsored by my employer or can I transfer to another visa?

I presume it’s quite expensive and tricky to be sponsored by a company – is that true?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

More Stuff  You May Find Useful or Interesting

From eel farms to chicken sexing – all in a day’s work for the Hong Kong visa geeza!

Why internet forums are a [email protected] source of Hong Kong visa & immigration advice

Hong Kong working visas – is it possible to build a new business here relying solely on highly specialist foreign national skills and talent?

10 Must-Have resources for any Hong Kong investment visa application

The industry secret most Hong Kong immigration consultants don’t want you to discover

Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza