Over 700 swimming enthusiasts took a dip in -27 degree Celsius (-16.6ºF) water to compete in an annual ice swimming competition prior to the opening of Harbin’s Ice and Snow Festival, which kicked off yesterday.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More