Over 700 swimming enthusiasts took a dip in -27 degree Celsius (-16.6ºF) water to compete in an annual ice swimming competition prior to the opening of Harbin’s Ice and Snow Festival, which kicked off yesterday.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily