Three in four Hong Kong residents agree that gay and lesbian couples should enjoy many of the same civil rights as heterosexual couples, according new research from the University of Hong Kong, however, only a minority of residents extend an open-mind when it comes to marriage between same-sex couples.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- Researchers Link Multi-Year Mass Credential Theft Campaign to Chinese Hackers DomeDIGITA