Harbin’s annual Ice and Snow Festival had its formal opening today after over 7,000 workers added their final touches to the festival grounds. This year’s Ice and Snow Festival, celebrating its 30th anniversary, is the largest display in recent years. Over one million visitors are expected to visit. Watch these videos and pretend you’re there to witness it (but be silently happy that you’re basking in the warmth from your computer’s glowing screen).
Latest China News
- DealShot: 23 Deals Worth $460 Million Involving Summitview Capital, TopoScend Capital And Many Others
- Indonesia’s ‘polygamous’ game in dealing with China and the US
- China and Taiwan Play High-seas ‘Cat and Mouse’ Game as Military Drills Wrap Up
- Apple will start iPhone 14 production in India at same time as China: Ming-Chi Kuo TECHTELEGRAPH
- What Putin and China just did to the WEF is a game changer Redacted with Clayton Morris