A suspect has been arrested in connection to the arson attack against the Chinese consulate in San Francisco on January 1 that left the building partially destroyed, Chinese-language newspaper China Press reports.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more
- Antiques Roadshow guest stunned as charity shop buy is worth thousands of pounds