Residents may soon be relocated from one of Beijing’s oldest hutongs because district authorities have said that overcrowding has made the aging buildings unsafe to live in. Many residents who have spent most of their lives in the hutong neighborhood, however, are reluctant to relocate.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent