Our sister magazine beijingkids is recruiting for a new managing editor. This is your chance to take the lead role at the capital city's most widely read and influential English-language magazine and website for families and education. Read on to find out what the job entails, and what we are looking for.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated native-level English writing and editing skills
- A passion and dedication to Beijing's international community
- Experience managing direct reports
- Minimum two-year commitment
- Professional reporting and/or editing experience
- Experience with children (anywhere from infancy through high school and beyond) either as a parent, teacher or school administrator
- Conversational Mandarin
- Direct experience with international schools
If you're passionate about Beijing, efficient, resourceful, and an experienced manager, we want to hear from you. Send your CV and at least three writing samples to [email protected].
Visit the original source and full text: the Beijinger Blog