Admirers of Xi Jinping (and his sky-high pants) have been flocking to the flagship Yuetan branch of China’s well-known Qingfeng Steamed Dumplings chain in Xicheng district, Beijing after the president made headlines for his unexpected visit to the store on December 28 last week.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Pony.ai Approved To Test Driverless Vehicles In Beijing; 50 Projects Signed At 2021 Global Digital Economy Conference
- ChinaFile Presents: In the Camps—China’s High-Tech Penal Colony
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $200 Million With Crescent Point, Coatue And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Tencent’s Kandian To Be Renamed “Information Platform And Service Line”; China’s 5G Penetration Rate Exceeds 20%
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $215 Million Including Alibaba, Qianhai FoFs Among Others