Admirers of Xi Jinping (and his sky-high pants) have been flocking to the flagship Yuetan branch of China’s well-known Qingfeng Steamed Dumplings chain in Xicheng district, Beijing after the president made headlines for his unexpected visit to the store on December 28 last week.
Latest China News
- 360 Won Bidding For Suzhou’s Security Brain Project
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More