Admirers of Xi Jinping (and his sky-high pants) have been flocking to the flagship Yuetan branch of China’s well-known Qingfeng Steamed Dumplings chain in Xicheng district, Beijing after the president made headlines for his unexpected visit to the store on December 28 last week.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more
- Antiques Roadshow guest stunned as charity shop buy is worth thousands of pounds