The Hukou waterfall is the largest of its kind on the Yellow River, situated near Shaanxi province. Tourists swarm to the scenic spot this time of year when the cold front pushes through and icicles begin forming over the waterfall, turning it into a sort of wonderland.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More