An Australian firm is aiming to open a distribution center in the eastern Chinese city of Suzhou. Goodman, which owns, develops and manages industrial space, held a groundbreaking ceremony for its Goodman Wujiang Distribution Center. Located in the city’s Wujiang District, the new distribution center will be developed in two phases. The first phase, due […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?