True Run Media, the Beijinger's parent company, is upping sticks and moving on. Therefore our light-filled, top-floor office space, south of Sanlitun (near Chaoyang Hospital), is for rent! Read on for more details.
Fuxing Office Building (next to Fosun International Building), 30 Hetaoyuan Guandongdian Beijie, Chaoyang District
In between two subway stops: Hujialou (intersection of Line 10 and 6) and Dongdaqiao (Line 6), with a five minute walk to either stop. Within 15 minutes' walk of Sanlitun, Parkview Green, Central Park, and The Place.
- 520 square meters
- Price: RMB 6.04 per square meter per day
- Water monthly fixed rate of RMB 400
- Electricity is the standard rate of RMB 1.2 per unit
- Winter heating fee is RMB 42 per square meter per month
- Secured parking spaces are RMB 400 per month per slot
- Plentiful dining options (restaurants, convenience stores, etc.) around the office
- Located on top floor
- Three private managers' offices
- One large meeting room
- Two small meeting rooms
- Working plumbed kitchen
- Small south-facing backdoor veranda
- Bright windows facing east and west
- Open plan floor design (except for private offices and meeting rooms)
Inquires to Cao Zheng at 5779 8877. For more photos, please go to: bj.ganji.com/fang8/1578505788x.htm.
Photos: True Run Media
Visit the original source and full text: the Beijinger Blog