Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 119 in /home/chinaexp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php on line 848
China-focused distressed debt investment firm Shoreline Capital Management has teamed up with Los Angeles-headquartered Oaktree Capital Group to acquire Chinese non-performing loan (NPL) for US$168 million, according to media reports. Shoreline Capital is reportedly contributing 51% of the deal value, while Oaktree will commit the remaining 49%. Representatives at both firms did not respond to […]


Visit ChinaMoneyNetwork.com for more daily finance news, including audio and video Internet podcasts covering important investment news and financial events in China. Follow us on Twitter @chinamoneypod subscribe to all episodes on iTunes.


Visit the original source and full text: China Money Network