How can one go about swapping from a Hong Kong Working Holiday Visa to a complete Hong Kong work visa?



I am a British citizen with a 1st class degree, 2 years work experience and unique language abilities.

I am currently in Hong Kong on a working holiday visa and was employed at a specialist insurance company doing business development.

I have now been promoted to an account manager and thus I would like to know how one would go about applying for a normal work visa.

I understand cases like mine are rare but I have heard that it shouldn’t be a problem.

I thought I would ask you guys for a better opinion.

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

Can you undertake freelance work or start your own business on a Hong Kong working holiday visa?

What are the chances of being allowed back if you overstay your Hong Kong visa and are then convicted of that crime?

I want to live in Hong Kong with my boyfriend – is the working holiday visa a good option?

Hong Kong Travel Pass used to keep an extended family together – quite lawfully!

Hong Kong visa information, help and guidance on your mobile – 100% Free!


Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza