U.S.-based chocolate-maker Hershey Company has purchased a majority stake in a Shanghai-based candy company. Hershey’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Hershey Netherlands B.V., has signed an agreement to acquire 80% of Shanghai Golden Monkey Food Joint Stock Company Ltd., a privately-held confectionery company. Completion of the agreement is expected to occur in the second quarter of 2014 and […]
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?