U.S.-based chocolate-maker Hershey Company has purchased a majority stake in a Shanghai-based candy company. Hershey’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Hershey Netherlands B.V., has signed an agreement to acquire 80% of Shanghai Golden Monkey Food Joint Stock Company Ltd., a privately-held confectionery company. Completion of the agreement is expected to occur in the second quarter of 2014 and […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?