Netizens in China’s capital city have purchased more so far this year from online shops than from traditional department stores. From January to September 2013, Beijing’s Internet retail sales reached CNY63.73 billion, exceeding the retail sales of traditional department stores, and the sales accounted for over 10% of the total retail sales in Beijing for […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?