Jeroen de Groot, Metro’s newly appointed China president, recently revealed to the Chinese local media that Metro will accelerate its expansion in China through both owned real estate and leasing models. Unlike Wal-Mart and Carrefour, who focus on leasing in China, Metro has been sticking to its owned real estate model. This model helped the […]
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?