Jeroen de Groot, Metro’s newly appointed China president, recently revealed to the Chinese local media that Metro will accelerate its expansion in China through both owned real estate and leasing models. Unlike Wal-Mart and Carrefour, who focus on leasing in China, Metro has been sticking to its owned real estate model. This model helped the […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?