So, what would the Hong Kong Immigration Department make of a relationship forged via the Internet?

Will the Hong Kong Immigration Department Give Credence to Our Internet Relationship?


Hello, I’m resident in Peru,  South America.

I met a Hong Kong woman by chat; she lives in Hong Kong.

We have been planning for me to go there and stay, only problem is that she’s still legally married.

Which would be my best option to get a permanent visa there?

Get a job?  Can I be her dependant?

If she gets a divorce I can marry her and get the visa?

Any help or article you point me to read will be a big help.

I have been looking for an answer for a long time and I can’t find it.


More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

What type of visa do you think you need for Hong Kong?

I have an employment visa and want to bring my girlfriend to Hong Kong – options please?

What are your Hong Kong visa options if your marriage has irretrievably broken down and you hold a dependant visa?

I am an independant contractor not an employee – can I get an employment visa as an inter-company transferee?

Extending your Hong Kong dependant visa after divorce


Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza