This is the question most often asked of my profession really…

2555 continuous (or cumulative) days in Hong Kong for the right of abode? Surely not?



I was a sponsored by my uncle’s company for 2 years then we had an argument and I left.

Now I’m holding a visitor visa.

For 6 months I’ve sent my resume to more employers than I can count but when it comes to the visa they say “We will call you back”.

I’m from Zimbabwe, 24 years old, graduated from a Tourism and Hotels University and I’ve a girlfriend from Hong Kong for more than 2 years and we actually live together but we won’t get married for the visa also  I’m not ready.

So, how do you suggest I go about getting a work visa again?

Thank you so much for your time.

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

10 Must Have resources for a Hong Kong investment visa application

What’s the situation regarding the need for business premises as part of a Hong Kong investment visa application?

What are your visa options in Hong Kong if your marriage has irretrievably broken down?

The Hong Kong Immigration Department are out to deny – not approve – applications (aren’t they?)

The perils of contriving a job offer just for the purposes of a Hong Kong employment visa application


Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza