Does the rationale of the CIES dictate that you spend a certain amount of time in the HKSAR each year in order not to lose the status?

2555 continuous (or cumulative) days in Hong Kong for the right of abode? Surely not?


After grant of  a Capital Investment Entrant Scheme visa, say if you live overseas, how many days/weeks or months/year, will you have to prove you have stayed in Hong Kong, if you do not wish to live in Hong Kong all the time?

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

Is the Hong Kong Immigration Department website actually fit for purpose?

How to apply for the right of abode in Hong  Kong without any professional help!

The very real value that a Hong Kong CPA adds to the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme process

The industry secret most Hong Kong immigration consultants don’t want you to discover

Doing the Hong Kong Capital Investment Entrant Scheme – on the cheap!


Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza