Date: Feb 26th 2014 11:35a.m.
Contributed by: amesterdance

A pig farm in Jiangmen, Guangdong, burst into massive flames after an electrical short circuit caused nearly 100 pigs to roast and consumed through the farmer's property as reported by the Shanghaiist. To prevent an epidemic, the pigs were buried onsite. Including the loss of property and livestock, the farmer also lost close to 180,000RMB total in damages. Take a look at the loss from his unluckiness:




Visit the original source and full text: Guangzhou > articles