This article explains how our law firm can assist binational couples in applying for an exit and entry permit (出入境通行证 ) on behalf of a child who automatically acquires Chinese citizenship at birth but is ineligible for a PRC passport due to a nationality conflict (国籍冲突). As background, certain children may automatically acquire Chinese citizenship at […]

The post Applying for an Exit and Entry Permit for the Child of a Binational Couple appeared first on U.S. & China Visa Law Blog | Chodorow Law Offices.

Visit the original source and full text: U.S. & China Visa Law Blog | Chodorow Law Offices