Looks like silly season is upon us. A property advertisement showing a subway station entrance was put up in Guangzhou and apparently looked so realistic that several pedestrians tried walking into it, only to realize that it was just a poster, Southern Metropolis Daily reported.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China