Looks like silly season is upon us. A property advertisement showing a subway station entrance was put up in Guangzhou and apparently looked so realistic that several pedestrians tried walking into it, only to realize that it was just a poster, Southern Metropolis Daily reported.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More