Xi’an issued a yellow alert at 10 a.m. on January 31, the first day of the lunar new year, warning residents about heavy haze that would hovering over the area for the next 24 hours, with some locations recording PM2.5 particle levels as high as 1,006.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020