Chinese filmmaker Feng Xiaogang (who’s had a pretty action-packed year, by the way) served as the opening director of the Spring Festival Gala for the first time ever on Thursday to mixed reviews.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More