Xu Zhiyong’s lawyer has confirmed that the defendant will appeal, nearly a week after the Beijing No. 1 People’s Intermediate Court sentenced him four years in prison on charges of ‘gathering crowds to disrupt public order’. Meanwhile, two more members of the New Citizens Movement on Wednesday were convicted on the same charges.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More