Health experts are warning people that the increasingly popular ‘fish pedicure’ spa treatment, in which customers willingly allow small ravenous tropical fish to feed off of the dead tissue on their feet, may be spreading blood diseases such as HIV and hepatitis B.
Latest China News
- Swarm Robotics Market Forecast & Dynamics 2023-2028
- J&K terror spike prompts relook at pre-winter strategy, deployment
- Politics Briefing: Liberal MP Greg Fergus elected Speaker of the House of Commons
- India police raid media office, journalists’ homes in illegal funding probe
- Raid on NewsClick: Delhi Police quizzes 46 suspects for hours