Health experts are warning people that the increasingly popular ‘fish pedicure’ spa treatment, in which customers willingly allow small ravenous tropical fish to feed off of the dead tissue on their feet, may be spreading blood diseases such as HIV and hepatitis B.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More