On January 28, a woman leapt to her death in a Changsha shopping mall, and accidentally hit an adult man and a three-year-old child below. The woman was killed on the spot, and the man is in critical condition with multiple injuries. Fortunately, the boy was able to get away unscathed.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- China Money Podcast: Airwallex, Hai Robotics and 70 Other Chinese Startups Raise VC Funds
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta