Earlier this week, Chang Teh-cheng crashed a 35-ton gravel truck into the main gate of the Taiwan Presidential Palace, in a premeditated attack fueled by anger over his recent domestic abuse sentencing. Now, Chang has been set free—albeit very, very briefly—so he can return home for Spring Festival.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More